Hyundai Tucson Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have wanted a Red car for long since my current car is black.
Then again Amazon Grey is beautiful too!
So currently torn between Amazon Grey and Crimson Red in Ultimate trim.
I have 1 month to change color before the car goes to production.

Tire Wheel Automotive parking light Car Automotive side marker light

Wheel Car Tire Automotive parking light Land vehicle

Car Wheel Land vehicle Tire Vehicle

Tire Wheel Car Automotive parking light Vehicle

Wheel Car Tire Vehicle Land vehicle

Tire Wheel Car Automotive parking light Vehicle

The only complain with the red is it is too bright in sunlight and the black cladding looks cheap where it's not so visible in Amazon Grey.

·
Registered
2023 Tucson Ultimate HEV- White (on order since Dec 9, 2021)
102 Posts
I prefer the red. I currently have a car in a similar color to Amazon grey and it is so common, and shows dirt quite easily. Red will be a lot easier to find in a parking lot.

·
Registered
2022 Tucson SEL FWD Amazon Grey Convenience/Premium/Cargo Pkgs
186 Posts
The dealer here had all the colors lined up when I bought mine. It's like it was made to be in Amazon Grey. It really shows off in sunlight.

HOWEVER - never have I wanted any past car I bought in red, but the Tucson looks darn good in red. Black and Silver are my favorite for cars - but not for the Tucson.

·
Registered
117 Posts

View attachment 990

View attachment 991

View attachment 992

View attachment 993

View attachment 995

View attachment 994

The only complain with the red is it is too bright in sunlight and the black cladding looks cheap where it's not so visible in Amazon Grey.
Good, wish there were all those cars to choose from when we looked. We ended up getting the black with gray interior. Had to many gray and red/burgandy cars in the past. Wanted a different look.
Whatever color you choose, it’ll be a great choice!

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Good, wish there were all those cars to choose from when we looked. We ended up getting the black with gray interior. Had to many gray and red/burgandy cars in the past. Wanted a different look.
Whatever color you choose, it’ll be a great choice!
My most favorite color is the Teal Blue which is only offered in Europe :'(

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Water

·
Registered
43 Posts

View attachment 990

View attachment 991

View attachment 992

View attachment 993

View attachment 995

View attachment 994

Definitely RED!!!

·
Registered
83 Posts
him7403::
.............The only complain with the red is it is too bright in sunlight and the black cladding looks cheap where it's not so visible in Amazon Grey.

The new model's lines and angles are one of but few I've noticed out there that can carry of the bold red v. a more non-descript plain-jane rounded spud. And a big +1 on drawing as little attention as possible between the body and (large % of) cladding, hence my mine and my wife's concurred color. When the cladding shows as large a presence as to mimic a 2-tone, then 'plastic black' just hints too strongly toward 'Aztec' and 'Suburu Brat'. A prejudice I'm sure those too young to remember those models will share.

·
Registered
24 Posts
This sells me on the Amazon Grey! Both are gorgeous but the red is just too light for me.
Having had a metallic gunmetal gray Nissan Juke for 11 years and other different colored cars in the past, I decided on an Amazon Grey Limited hybrid with grey interior. Personally, I think the grey interior is a nice contrast to the darker outside color although I need to be more careful not to get the leather dirty. Mine should be arriving the middle of June barring any more disruptions. Btw, does anyone know if this material in the Limited or Ultimate which y'all call up in Canada is real leather or is it a syntex material like what Toyota uses?

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
The dealer here had all the colors lined up when I bought mine. It's like it was made to be in Amazon Grey. It really shows off in sunlight.

HOWEVER - never have I wanted any past car I bought in red, but the Tucson looks darn good in red. Black and Silver are my favorite for cars - but not for the Tucson.
The red in the us and Canada are different though.
Crimson Red is a bit darker than the Calypso red.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts