Hyundai Tucson Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
Montreal, QC
413 Posts
When did you get the vin #? How long after you ordered?
I been waiting almost 2 months now since placing my deposit
A customer cancelled his order due to he did not like what they had offered him for his Sonata, So I happen to be there at the right time and liked what they offered me for my SUV and bought it and should be in by end of August. Only 2022 Tucson Hybrid available are the ones that got cancelled.
I was not in a Hurry to buy one, I could of waited next spring, but they would evaluate my car only when they would get it. So I like what they offered me and bought it, can't be to choosy on price or color, it happened they had a White, which was my no. 1 pick.
So on the contract they gave me the Vin no. it only tells me its a 2022 Tucson hybrid, that is all. The link only gives US cars.
So I called my cars ins. to see the price they would charge me, I wanted to know VALEUR A NEUF, i don't know the term in English,(if cars is scrapped, they replace it new) So with ins it would total $1400 plus tax while one dealer quoted me $3k to 3.5K for 6 years. I may go with the ins. since I payed $2,400 for 7 years and car was worth same price as the Tucson.
I know you could bargain for this. Next week we ll see.

If you place an order for 2023, then I understand. 2023 will come around XMAS pending where you fall in line. 2022 should all be in by end of September.

· Registered
4 Posts
A customer cancelled his order due to he did not like what they had offered him for his Sonata, So I happen to be there at the right time and liked what they offered me for my SUV and bought it and should be in by end of August. Only 2022 Tucson Hybrid available are the ones that got cancelled.
I was not in a Hurry to buy one, I could of waited next spring, but they would evaluate my car only when they would get it. So I like what they offered me and bought it, can't be to choosy on price or color, it happened they had a White, which was my no. 1 pick.
So on the contract they gave me the Vin no. it only tells me its a 2022 Tucson hybrid, that is all. The link only gives US cars.
So I called my cars ins. to see the price they would charge me, I wanted to know VALEUR A NEUF, i don't know the term in English,(if cars is scrapped, they replace it new) So with ins it would total $1400 plus tax while one dealer quoted me $3k to 3.5K for 6 years. I may go with the ins. since I payed $2,400 for 7 years and car was worth same price as the Tucson.
I know you could bargain for this. Next week we ll see.

If you place an order for 2023, then I understand. 2023 will come around XMAS pending where you fall in line. 2022 should all be in by end of September.
We ordered PHEV last November....stiiiiiiilll waiting. Updates from Hyundai Canada usually come monthly....we were in priority sequence #94 a couple of months ago, with a built date of 'sometime in October'....Got a new update from them just today August 18, 2022, it wasn't any better than the last one. This time they didn't even give it a priority sequence number, just a 'happy'
Exciting news! The production of your vehicle is on track!

As of August 15, 2022, your vehicle is scheduled to be built in October 2022.
Going to be a year since order to build date (if they don't throw a delay at us for what ever reason) Annoying isn't quite the word i would use, but i'm past being patient with these clowns.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts