Hyundai Tucson Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi, this is Edward from the aftermarket. Recently my team is developing some high-quality accessories for the 2018-2022 Hyundai Tucson. and we are looking for the 2020-2022 Hyundai Tucson owner who lives in the US to help us test out the fitment of the sample. We will ship the samples to you directly and it is totally free, just let us know if the samples fit your Tucson after receiving them.

Please leave a message or PM me if you are interested. We just need one owner to test the sample.

This is the picture of the sample of the trunk mat and rear seat mats.
Rectangle Stairs Chair Grey Automotive design

·
Registered
2022 Tucson Limited
42 Posts
Hi, this is Edward from the aftermarket. Recently my team is developing some high-quality accessories for the 2018-2022 Hyundai Tucson. and we are looking for the 2020-2022 Hyundai Tucson owner who lives in the US to help us test out the fitment of the sample. We will ship the samples to you directly and it is totally free, just let us know if the samples fit your Tucson after receiving them.

Please leave a message or PM me if you are interested. We just need one owner to test the sample.

View attachment 1011
This ‘Free Offer’ looks suspicious! I’ll take a pass.

·
Registered
38 Posts

View attachment 1011
Messaged you. Would love to test your product in Arizona summer.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Yes where can I send you my information..
Lol....

Classic scam.

Mods should ban soliciting data mining.
Forehead Chin Jaw Sleeve Publication

·
Registered
38 Posts
Yes where can I send you my information..
Lol....

Classic scam.

Mods should ban soliciting data mining.
View attachment 1068
On what actual facts do you base that assertion? I have been active in other car forums where vendors and manufacturers of new products were welcomed with open arms and given their own forum area in which to introduce their products, and even better support group buys. It was a win-win for all.

·
Registered
87 Posts
On what actual facts do you base that assertion? I have been active in other car forums where vendors and manufacturers of new products were welcomed with open arms and given their own forum area in which to introduce their products, and even better support group buys. It was a win-win for all.
This forum does have a Vendor Section, where with all the other forums of this type using the same platform as this have guidelines for vendor solicitations AFTER approval and registry.
As far as facts, there are at least all fingers and thumb of one hand's worth yellow or red flags in just the original post for my election NOT to become implicated in this thread. Other posters added a couple more. And, no, I'm won't be listing them. No sense providing free lessons on the various tells, whether it's a scam, spam, troll, bot, data miner, - or a few things worse.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts