Hyundai Tucson Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, as my car is going to arrive and I want to book the front and rear rubber floor mats for it. However, the sales in dealership told me there were no suitable floor mats for it in the accessories store. If anyone is driving this with rubber floor mats to recommend? Thanks a lot~ :)

·
Registered
2022 Plug In Limited, Silver/ Gray.
79 Posts
Hi all, as my car is going to arrive and I want to book the front and rear rubber floor mats for it. However, the sales in dealership told me there were no suitable floor mats for it in the accessories store. If anyone is driving this with rubber floor mats to recommend? Thanks a lot~ :)
WeatherTech has mats for the 2022. I don’t know about availability in Canada.

·
Registered
77 Posts
I bought the WeatherTech front and rear mats (I am in Alberta). The fit my PHEV pretty good, the only difference is that the back one piece mat is a little too high in the center. I assume that is because the PHEV has a different design in the back seat for the larger batteries.

I am happy with the fit of both the front and the rear.

I also looked at the Tuxmat but when I emailed them, they are still in development on mats specifically for the PHEV, they do have regular and hybrid mats, just like Weathertech.

·
Registered
11 Posts
i bought WeatherTech floor mats for my 2022 Tucson Limited and they fit like a glove.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Just got a set of Smartliner all weathers for my HEV. Haven’t had time to check fit yet. Uncertain if they fit the PHEV. Less expensive than the WeatherTech and get good reviews.

·
Registered
2022 PHEV Ultimate; DeepSea/Grey
19 Posts
Just got a set of Smartliner all weathers for my HEV. Haven’t had time to check fit yet. Uncertain if they fit the PHEV. Less expensive than the WeatherTech and get good reviews.
Smartlimer doesnt fit someone amazon posted a review.

I bought some crappy universal n trim cut. Waiting on real ones like tux or weathertech for PHEV version.

·
Registered
15 Posts
check the hyundai canada website build and price for accessories - there are premium liners available - please let me know if you cannot find them.

·
Registered
2022 PHEV Ultimate; DeepSea/Grey
19 Posts
Lol. I wont let you build and price any of the tucson hybrids. I guess they all sold out.
Alink to the accessories will be appreciated.

·
Registered
17 Posts
The Weathertec mats fit pretty well and even have a cool blue Hyundai nameplate on them. we have them in ours, ordered them with the car.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts