Hyundai Tucson Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
Hyundai tucson limited AWD 2022
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So this happen again this morning..I did video it on my way to Parks Ford Hyundai to drop it off . It usually goes off before I can take it in but it stayed on today..so we'll see what they come up with . Hopefully now that it was on when I got there they'll be able to fix the issue.
Measuring instrument Gauge Font Science Auto part
in
Vehicle Car Gauge Measuring instrument Automotive design

·
Registered
2022 Tucson Limited
40 Posts
Please keep us updated. I had the same issue with my Limited a couple of months ago ( I also posted pics ), but it hasn’t happeNed since. Other than that one incident, I’m really enjoying my Limited.

·
Registered
49 Posts
So this happen again this morning..I did video it on my way to Parks Ford Hyundai to drop it off . It usually goes off before I can take it in but it stayed on today..so we'll see what they come up with . Hopefully now that it was on when I got there they'll be able to fix the issue. View attachment 789 in View attachment 786
Just go around your car with wet cloth and try to clean your dirty sensors

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Please keep us updated. I had the same issue with my Limited a couple of months ago ( I also posted pics ), but it hasn’t happeNed since. Other than that one incident, I’m really enjoying my Limited.
I'll keep you updated for sure..I love mine also ! It hasn't happen for a while now (couple months) but that's what it does , it'll be okay for a few months and then it does it. This is my fourth time .

·
Registered
61 Posts
That radar sensor behind bumper is a horrific engineering design.

Google it and you will see how bad they are with average out of warrenty cost start at 1500USD.

The sensor bracket can get out of alignment from pot holes and God forbid you run over anything larger than a squirrel or park on a curb.

I adjusted mine on a 21 Kona easily without the mirrors or special Hyundai setup.

It has to be precisely 88 degrees from level. +/-.04.

I would guess the Tucson would be the same.

Reactions: rhondae414

·
Registered
2 Posts
So this happen again this morning..I did video it on my way to Parks Ford Hyundai to drop it off . It usually goes off before I can take it in but it stayed on today..so we'll see what they come up with . Hopefully now that it was on when I got there they'll be able to fix the issue. View attachment 789 in View attachment 786
Hello there, I just experienced the same issue with my daughter's 2022, and found a plug disconnected, removed the front driver side tire and the plastic cover. Maybe this will help. My issue dissappear. I plugged it back in and disconnected the battery for 10 min and Wala.
Automotive tire Hood Motor vehicle Bumper Tread

Tire Wheel Automotive tire Hood Tread

·
Registered
2022Tucson "Blue" Titanium White/ Black
300 Posts
All of those warnings have a common denominator- the braking system. I noticed ABS light is illuminated. That would be a good place to start, since there are multiple sensor lights on. Multiple sensors wouldn't likely disable your abs, and it isn't likely that all of those sensors would go bad at the same time. That is my guess.

·
Registered
2 Posts
All of those warnings have a common denominator- the braking system. I noticed ABS light is illuminated. That would be a good place to start, since there are multiple sensor lights on. Multiple sensors wouldn't likely disable your abs, and it isn't likely that all of those sensors would go bad at the same time. That is my guess.
I agree with you 100%, I'm just happy every warning light turned off when I plugged in that loose connector.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
That radar sensor behind bumper is a horrific engineering design.

Google it and you will see how bad they are with average out of warrenty cost start at 1500USD.

The sensor bracket can get out of alignment from pot holes and God forbid you run over anything larger than a squirrel or park on a curb.

I adjusted mine on a 21 Kona easily without the mirrors or special Hyundai setup.

It has to be precisely 88 degrees from level. +/-.04.

I would guess the Tucson would be the same.
Thanks ! I'll tell them what you said . But they're NOT returning any of my calls and they still have my SUV. I'm not a happy person right now .

1 - 11 of 11 Posts