Hyundai Tucson Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All, new here and have a question.

The Tuscon N Line checks all the boxes for me except one...it's not available in a hybrid in the US market. However, it is available in Europe, so the N Line hybrid does indeed exist. I can't find any info online on the possibility of a hybrid N Line hitting the US market.

Does anyone here happen to have any info on this? Thx!

·
Registered
2022 Tucson SEL FWD Amazon Grey Convenience/Premium/Cargo Pkgs
643 Posts
I have not read anything one way or the other on that.

Looking at the N line, you could quite easily make the exterior very near the N Line look. Some have in a way already. Have wrap done to the areas you want black. That dual exhaust tip is very easily bought. I actually have sport pedals for my SEL. And you can get the N line badging. It wouldn't have all the features but would go a long way to looking like one and you can get a hybrid without wondering if it will ever come.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the reply, but my real issue is that I do not not like the cloth seats in the SEL Convenience Hybrid at all and I don't want to pay the ~ $5700 to move up to the Limited in order to get leather when I like everything about the N Line with the exception that it's not a hybrid.

·
Registered
2022 Tucson SEL FWD Amazon Grey Convenience/Premium/Cargo Pkgs
643 Posts
Thanks for the reply, but my real issue is that I do not not like the cloth seats in the SEL Convenience Hybrid at all and I don't want to pay the ~ $5700 to move up to the Limited in order to get leather when I like everything about the N Line with the exception that it's not a hybrid.
That then is the only choice at this point I can see. The gas version does not require the Limited model for the leather ventilated seats.
But why do you think the N Line Hybrid in the U.S. if it were available would not also require it to be a Limited model for leather seats?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That then is the only choice at this point I can see. The gas version does not require the Limited model for the leather ventilated seats.
But why do you think the N Line Hybrid in the U.S. if it were available would not also require it to be a Limited model for leather seats?
I don't have to have leather in the N Line, I'm fine with the cloth seats in the N Line...in fact, I think they look great. So if the N Line had a hybrid version, I'd be good to go.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts