Hyundai Tucson Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone. I’m new here with a 2022 Tucson Limited 2wd. I bought it literally right off the delivery truck and currently have 567 miles. It has the Auto Shut-Off when you come to a stop. I began to notice a vibration after coming to a stop, The the engine would shut off and start again. When the engine restarted a vibration can be felt/heard on the driver side of the car. Once I lift off the brake to drive the vibration goes away. I turned the Auto stop off, it does it also when I brake and come to a complete stop. Anyone have any ideas what this could be? I’m hoping something simple. Thanks for reading.

· Registered
2022 Tucson SEL FWD Amazon Grey Convenience/Premium/Cargo Pkgs
815 Posts
Hello everyone. I’m new here with a 2022 Tucson Limited 2wd. I bought it literally right off the delivery truck and currently have 567 miles. It has the Auto Shut-Off when you come to a stop. I began to notice a vibration after coming to a stop, The the engine would shut off and start again. When the engine restarted a vibration can be felt/heard on the driver side of the car. Once I lift off the brake to drive the vibration goes away. I turned the Auto stop off, it does it also when I brake and come to a complete stop. Anyone have any ideas what this could be? I’m hoping something simple. Thanks for reading.
Vibration is not normal I can barely tell it's running at a stop.i also have the gas model. If it happens regularly go back to the dealer and demonstrate it to them. That's why you have a warranty!

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Vibration is not normal I can barely tell it's running at a stop.i also have the gas model. If it happens regularly go back to the dealer and demonstrate it to them. That's why you have a warranty!
Thanks for the response. I was hoping there might be something some that I was overlooking. I will take in to the dealership closest to me.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts