Hyundai Tucson Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just put down a deposit on a Limited Hybrid, so now I think I'm in for quite a long wait. Going to trade in my 2018 Camry XSE. It's a great car, but not much to my taste anymore. It's on the sporty side, rides low and quite stiff suspension. I will never buy another car with low profile tires. They are absurdly ridiculous for day-to-day street driving. My wife wants the features of the Limited and I want the turbo, since the gas only engine would be too lethargic. I test rode a gas version and the ride and really everything is quite amazing so can hardly wait. I'm in the north east USA.

·
Registered
Ultimate hybrid, Amazon Grey
170 Posts
I just put down a deposit on a Limited Hybrid, so now I think I'm in for quite a long wait. Going to trade in my 2018 Camry XSE. It's a great car, but not much to my taste anymore. It's on the sporty side, rides low and quite stiff suspension. I will never buy another car with low profile tires. They are absurdly ridiculous for day-to-day street driving. My wife wants the features of the Limited and I want the turbo, since the gas only engine would be too lethargic. I test rode a gas version and the ride and really everything is quite amazing so can hardly wait. I'm in the north east USA.
Welcome. I guess you are getting a 2023 based on 2022 being sold out of hybrids?

·
Registered
335 Posts
Yes, welcome aboard! We have the 2.5 Limited. Believe me, it’s no slouch when it comes to accelerating. Yeah, it’s not the turbo hybrid or a Mustang GT, but it gets the job done. It feels pretty perky, even if it’s 0 to 60 times don‘t sound great. You’ll be happy either gasser or hybrid! Best of luck and hope the wait is short.😀

·
Registered
335 Posts
Gas Limited here and happy with the power. The MPG is also excellent at 33 average. The Tucson feels much more upscale than the cost would indicate. Very nice car.
I have to agree. Yeah, the Limited is a lot more money than the SEL- Convenance package, but get so many extras that it’s too long to list. I plan on keeping mine a few years! Might as well enjoy all he goodies!

·
Registered
2022 Tucson LTD
110 Posts
Limited ICE here and l'm also ok with the engine performance. It's just fine for everyday use. If I have a "need" I will drive the Corvette or Porsche. Maybe the motorcycle. Plus the mileage is over 30 around town.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts