Hyundai Tucson Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, just got my 2022 Tucson Hybrid Limited and it was completely silent when you powered it on. I went into settings and turned on the Welcome Sound in the Cluster settings. This ended up being too loud for me, so I went to turn if back off and it keeps doing it (despite setting showing it's off). Hyundai customer service had no answers, nor did my sales person or Bluelink. I even tried doing a factory reset to default in settings, and that didn't fix it either. I have an appointment at the dealer in a few weeks, so hopefully they can figure it out! Has anyone else figured out this problem? Thanks much!

·
Registered
2022 Tucson SEL FWD Amazon Grey Convenience/Premium/Cargo Pkgs
349 Posts
It was on when I got the car and have not turned it off. At least now I am welcomed somewhere... :)

It may be able to be quieted by turning down the overall volume of warnings.

·
Registered
2022Tucson "Blue" Titanium White/ Black
332 Posts
Hello, just got my 2022 Tucson Hybrid Limited and it was completely silent when you powered it on. I went into settings and turned on the Welcome Sound in the Cluster settings. This ended up being too loud for me, so I went to turn if back off and it keeps doing it (despite setting showing it's off). Hyundai customer service had no answers, nor did my sales person or Bluelink. I even tried doing a factory reset to default in settings, and that didn't fix it either. I have an appointment at the dealer in a few weeks, so hopefully they can figure it out! Has anyone else figured out this problem? Thanks much!
Scroll through all your settings. On my "Blue " hybrid i believe there are some settings that can be accessed from different menus. If you can't find anything, try going through the process of turning it off and on several times, or turning it off, rebooting, turning it on , rebooting, etc. just in case you haven't attempted that already.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Are the chimes constantly going while you drive or just at startup? It could be informing you a door is ajar, a seat belt not buckled, etc.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts