Hyundai Tucson Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I contacted a dealer via email, phone, text etc. and put a deposit down last week. Today I visited the dealership, wanted some face time, and get a feel for how things are. The sales guy brought out an Amazon Grey hybrid limited with the gray interior. This is the exact one I want, too bad its allocated. Realistically, they suggested 3-5 months unless someone cancels an order somewhere. That color is way cool in person.

·
Registered
302 Posts
I contacted a dealer via email, phone, text etc. and put a deposit down last week. Today I visited the dealership, wanted some face time, and get a feel for how things are. The sales guy brought out an Amazon Grey hybrid limited with the gray interior. This is the exact one I want, too bad its allocated. Realistically, they suggested 3-5 months unless someone cancels an order somewhere. That color is way cool in person.
Hang in there. It’ll be worth the wait!😀

·
Registered
2022 Tucson SEL FWD Amazon Grey Convenience/Premium/Cargo Pkgs
643 Posts
Make the buyer an offer they can't refuse... 😁

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I put $500 down in March. Two weeks ago dealer called with a car they could put my name on with a VIN. I now have the window sticker, car arrived in port a couple of days ago and status is now PA. I’m guessing another a month or so now.
It made it to the states, I would hope only a week or two the most!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts