Hyundai Tucson Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Tucson Ultimate Hybrid White/Grey
33 Posts
I ordered the Carsifi for $89.00 but I probably won’t get it until March. I wanted something small so I can mount it more discreetly.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Do we know that it will never work on the 10.25" infotainment models? Is it not possible that they can address it with a software fix or will the hardware never support it?

·
Registered
2022 Ultimate HEV
65 Posts
I believe a few have tested that the USB is always powered, even when vehicle is off.
Interested in seeing what kind of power draw this will take and whether you would have issues at home with your phone trying to connect to it while the car is parked/off.

·
Registered
2022 PHEV Ultimate; DeepSea/Grey
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Do we know that it will never work on the 10.25" infotainment models? Is it not possible that they can address it with a software fix or will the hardware never support it?
I read that there is one port in the back of the unit for either the wifi module or the navigation.
10.25inch has navigation but no wireless AA/cplay
8 inch has no navigation but has wirelss AA/cplay

So i dont think there will be a fix coming.

·
Registered
2022 Tucson Ultimate Hybrid White/Grey
33 Posts
I believe a few have tested that the USB is always powered, even when vehicle is off.
Interested in seeing what kind of power draw this will take and whether you would have issues at home with your phone trying to connect to it while the car is parked/off.
The USB audio port is not always powered on. It does come on briefly when you open and close the door though.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I read that there is one port in the back of the unit for either the wifi module or the navigation.
10.25inch has navigation but no wireless AA/cplay
8 inch has no navigation but has wirelss AA/cplay

So i dont think there will be a fix coming.
Thanks for the info.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts